Doctor commits suicide in Lucknow
Lucknow: A retired government doctor allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself in Indira Nagar locality here, police said on Monday.
RK Sharma (60), who retired from Balrampur hospital, city`s prominent government hospital on Jul 31 committed suicide by hanging himself at his home yesterday.
The body of the victim has been sent for postmortem. Police is trying to ascertain the reason behind the suicide, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city