Doctor commits suicide in Lucknow
Lucknow: A retired government doctor allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself in Indira Nagar locality here, police said on Monday.
RK Sharma (60), who retired from Balrampur hospital, city`s prominent government hospital on Jul 31 committed suicide by hanging himself at his home yesterday.
The body of the victim has been sent for postmortem. Police is trying to ascertain the reason behind the suicide, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price