Doctor couple remanded in judicial custody
Muzaffarnagar: A doctor couple was sent to 14 days judicial custody for alleged negligence of duties leading to the death of a pregnant woman.
Dr Dost Mohd and Dr Mehbooba, who work at a charity hospital, were arrested and produced in court after the death of their patient Shabnam yesterday.
The two, against whom a case of culpable homicide has been registered, will remain in custody till April 7, prosecution sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state