Doctor couple remanded in judicial custody
Muzaffarnagar: A doctor couple was sent to 14 days judicial custody for alleged negligence of duties leading to the death of a pregnant woman.
Dr Dost Mohd and Dr Mehbooba, who work at a charity hospital, were arrested and produced in court after the death of their patient Shabnam yesterday.
The two, against whom a case of culpable homicide has been registered, will remain in custody till April 7, prosecution sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands