Doctor couple remanded in judicial custody
Muzaffarnagar: A doctor couple was sent to 14 days judicial custody for alleged negligence of duties leading to the death of a pregnant woman.
Dr Dost Mohd and Dr Mehbooba, who work at a charity hospital, were arrested and produced in court after the death of their patient Shabnam yesterday.
The two, against whom a case of culpable homicide has been registered, will remain in custody till April 7, prosecution sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok