Doctor couple remanded in judicial custody
Muzaffarnagar: A doctor couple was sent to 14 days judicial custody for alleged negligence of duties leading to the death of a pregnant woman.
Dr Dost Mohd and Dr Mehbooba, who work at a charity hospital, were arrested and produced in court after the death of their patient Shabnam yesterday.
The two, against whom a case of culpable homicide has been registered, will remain in custody till April 7, prosecution sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch