Doctor rapes girl on pretext of marriage, makes obscene MMS
Ghaziabad: A 22-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a doctor repeatedly in Modinagar area here on the pretext of marrying her, police said on Thursday.
The girl told police that the doctor, identified as Gajendra Sengar, also made an obscene MMS of hers, they said.
The accused, a doctor at a government hospital in Meerut who also runs his clinic at Niwadi, is on the run, hours after a case was registered against him, they said.
The girl lives with her family in Mouiddin area in Meerut.
In her complaint, she said that she would often go to Gajendra`s clinic at Niwadi area for medical treatment in 2008 and they gradually became friends and got into a relationship, police said.
"Accused doctor allegedly raped girl for several months on the pretext of marrying her and made obscene MMS of hers. Girl told us that Gajendra promised her that he would marry her, but he didn`t", a senior police officer said.
"He also threatened her that if she told her relationship with him to anyone, he would release her MMS", he said.
On the other hand, family members of the doctor have refuted the allegations made by girl, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!