Doctor shot dead by relative in UP
Badaun: An ophthalmologist was on Thursday shot dead, allegedly by her brother-in-law in Shyam Nagar locality in city area here, police said.
Vani Rastogi (38), posted at Dataganj Primary Health Centre, was shot by her brother-in-law this morning killing her on the spot, Superintendent of Police Manjil Saini said.
The police have launched a manhunt to nab the assailant.
The motive behind the murder could not be ascertained yet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China, Russia navies to hold drills in South China Sea: Beijing
- 2017 new Suzuki Swift sheds heavy camouflage! Check out the spy pics
- Two of Turkey's four-star generals resign a day after military cull: Report
- Jammu-Srinagar National Highway opened for traffic
- North Korea 'Kim badges' found in South: Report