Doctor shot dead by relative in UP
Badaun: An ophthalmologist was on Thursday shot dead, allegedly by her brother-in-law in Shyam Nagar locality in city area here, police said.
Vani Rastogi (38), posted at Dataganj Primary Health Centre, was shot by her brother-in-law this morning killing her on the spot, Superintendent of Police Manjil Saini said.
The police have launched a manhunt to nab the assailant.
The motive behind the murder could not be ascertained yet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gold rebounds on jewellers' buying, silver jumps Rs 280/kg
- US Open 2016: Saketh Myneni advances to main draw
- Subramaian Swamy targets GST Network again; will write to Amit Shah, BJP CMs
- West Indies vs India, 1st T20I: As it happened...
- Pak provokes India again, PM Nawaz Sharif to send MPs abroad to highlight Kashmir issue