Doctor shot dead by relative in UP
Badaun: An ophthalmologist was on Thursday shot dead, allegedly by her brother-in-law in Shyam Nagar locality in city area here, police said.
Vani Rastogi (38), posted at Dataganj Primary Health Centre, was shot by her brother-in-law this morning killing her on the spot, Superintendent of Police Manjil Saini said.
The police have launched a manhunt to nab the assailant.
The motive behind the murder could not be ascertained yet.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!