Doctor shot dead by relative in UP
Badaun: An ophthalmologist was on Thursday shot dead, allegedly by her brother-in-law in Shyam Nagar locality in city area here, police said.
Vani Rastogi (38), posted at Dataganj Primary Health Centre, was shot by her brother-in-law this morning killing her on the spot, Superintendent of Police Manjil Saini said.
The police have launched a manhunt to nab the assailant.
The motive behind the murder could not be ascertained yet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal