Doctors left cloth in woman`s stomach: UP family
Ghaziabad: Residents of Vishwas Nagar area on Friday held a protest outside a private hospital here and accused its staff of leaving behind a cloth in woman`s abdomen during a caesarean section in June, police said.
According to police, Preeti, the wife of Vishwas Nagar resident Jitendra, was admitted to a private hospital in Kavi Nagar on June 25 following labour pain.
The family members said that despite the operation, the pain continued in her stomach.
Several tests were conducted but nothing was detected, they said.
Family members claimed that a six-inch cloth came out from her body when she went to the toilet on Friday morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore