Doctors left cloth in woman`s stomach: UP family
Ghaziabad: Residents of Vishwas Nagar area on Friday held a protest outside a private hospital here and accused its staff of leaving behind a cloth in woman`s abdomen during a caesarean section in June, police said.
According to police, Preeti, the wife of Vishwas Nagar resident Jitendra, was admitted to a private hospital in Kavi Nagar on June 25 following labour pain.
The family members said that despite the operation, the pain continued in her stomach.
Several tests were conducted but nothing was detected, they said.
Family members claimed that a six-inch cloth came out from her body when she went to the toilet on Friday morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'