Doctors left cloth in woman`s stomach: UP family
Ghaziabad: Residents of Vishwas Nagar area on Friday held a protest outside a private hospital here and accused its staff of leaving behind a cloth in woman`s abdomen during a caesarean section in June, police said.
According to police, Preeti, the wife of Vishwas Nagar resident Jitendra, was admitted to a private hospital in Kavi Nagar on June 25 following labour pain.
The family members said that despite the operation, the pain continued in her stomach.
Several tests were conducted but nothing was detected, they said.
Family members claimed that a six-inch cloth came out from her body when she went to the toilet on Friday morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket