DP Yadav takes exception to Akhilesh’s remarks
Badaun: Taking exception to Samajwadi Party
state unit president Akhilesh Yadav`s statement that there is
no place for him in the party, Sahaswan MLA DP Yadav Wednesday said he had never gone to him seeking SP membership.
"I had merely gone to meet Azam Khan in Rampur where
joining the SP figured during the talks and I thought that it
would help improve the atmosphere in the area and I will get
more people to work with," Yadav said here.
"I never had any talk with Akhilesh... how did he give
such a statement," Yadav asked.
Alleging that there was lack of unity among the family
members of SP president Mulayam Singh Yadav, he said that with
family members busy outdoing each other not much can be said
about the party.
Yadav would today meet his supporters in the constituency
to chalk out his future course of action.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Salah Abdeslam slapped with terror charges over Paris attacks
- India deeply appreciates US' engagement in Asia-Pacific: Ashton Carter
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents