Driver of Rajesh Talwar showed me golf clubs: CBI witness
Ghaziabad: A CBI witness on Tuesday told the special court, hearing the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case, that Rajesh Talwar`s driver Umesh Sharma had shown him a golf kit at the probe agency`s office in 2010.
DDA employee Lakshman Singh was presented before CBI special court here by the probe agency after Umesh refused to identify the two golf sticks mentioned in CBI`s identification documents in a previous hearing on September 14.
The agency has claimed that golf clubs were used in the murders.
Singh said that he was sent to CBI office on August 2, 2010 by the Deputy Director (Personnel) where he met Umesh along with CBI officer I G Kaul.
"Umesh took out the golf sticks from the bag and showed it them to me," he said.
Meanwhile, Umesh`s testimony ended today. The court declared him hostile in its last hearing on September 14 when he did not support the CBI`s contention based on its evidence.
The next hearing of the case will be on September 19.
Teenager Aarushi was found murdered at the Talwars` residence in Noida on May 16, 2008. The body of the family`s domestic help Hemraj was found the next day on the terrace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far