Driver of Rajesh Talwar showed me golf clubs: CBI witness
Ghaziabad: A CBI witness on Tuesday told the special court, hearing the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case, that Rajesh Talwar`s driver Umesh Sharma had shown him a golf kit at the probe agency`s office in 2010.
DDA employee Lakshman Singh was presented before CBI special court here by the probe agency after Umesh refused to identify the two golf sticks mentioned in CBI`s identification documents in a previous hearing on September 14.
The agency has claimed that golf clubs were used in the murders.
Singh said that he was sent to CBI office on August 2, 2010 by the Deputy Director (Personnel) where he met Umesh along with CBI officer I G Kaul.
"Umesh took out the golf sticks from the bag and showed it them to me," he said.
Meanwhile, Umesh`s testimony ended today. The court declared him hostile in its last hearing on September 14 when he did not support the CBI`s contention based on its evidence.
The next hearing of the case will be on September 19.
Teenager Aarushi was found murdered at the Talwars` residence in Noida on May 16, 2008. The body of the family`s domestic help Hemraj was found the next day on the terrace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH