Drunk constable opens fire in hotel, arrested
Ghaziabad: A Delhi police constable and his friend allegedly opened fire at a hotel here around midnight after consuming liquor, police said here on Thursday.
The incident occurred when the hotel manager asked them
to pay the bill.
They duo tried to flee from the scene in their car but
Kavi Nagar Station House Officer (SHO) Avnish Gautam chased
and arrested them.
They also opened fire on the police in a bid to run away.
The two have been sent to jail and one 25 mm pistol has
been recovered from the constable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics