Drunk constable opens fire in hotel, arrested
Ghaziabad: A Delhi police constable and his friend allegedly opened fire at a hotel here around midnight after consuming liquor, police said here on Thursday.
The incident occurred when the hotel manager asked them
to pay the bill.
They duo tried to flee from the scene in their car but
Kavi Nagar Station House Officer (SHO) Avnish Gautam chased
and arrested them.
They also opened fire on the police in a bid to run away.
The two have been sent to jail and one 25 mm pistol has
been recovered from the constable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor