Dry weather in UP; Etawah hottest at 43.8 degrees
Lucknow: Dry weather prevailed in several parts of Uttar Pradesh leading to a rise in the day temperatures, with Etawah recording the highest maximum temperature in the state at nearly 44 degrees.
Day temperatures rose appreciably in the Moradabad division yesterday, MeT office said.
The temperatures rose in the Faizabad, Lucknow and Bareilly divisions and changed little in the remaining divisions of the state, the MeT said.
They were, however, appreciably below normal in Agra division.
At 43.8 degrees, Etawah recorded the highest maximum temperature in the state yesterday.
The weather would be mainly dry over the state and no large change is likely to take place, the MeT office said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days