Dry weather in UP; Etawah hottest at 43.8 degrees
Lucknow: Dry weather prevailed in several parts of Uttar Pradesh leading to a rise in the day temperatures, with Etawah recording the highest maximum temperature in the state at nearly 44 degrees.
Day temperatures rose appreciably in the Moradabad division yesterday, MeT office said.
The temperatures rose in the Faizabad, Lucknow and Bareilly divisions and changed little in the remaining divisions of the state, the MeT said.
They were, however, appreciably below normal in Agra division.
At 43.8 degrees, Etawah recorded the highest maximum temperature in the state yesterday.
The weather would be mainly dry over the state and no large change is likely to take place, the MeT office said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam