EC shifts DMs of 2 UP districts
Lucknow: The Election Commission has
transferred district magistrate of two districts.
Nidhi Kesarwani has been posted as Lalitpur district
magistrate in place of Vijendra Pandeyan, Chief Electoral
Officer Umesh Sinha told reporters here.
He said Manisha Trigatia has been posted as DM Chandauli
in place of Rajesh Kumar.
The CEO said that on the third day of nominations
papers were filed by 15 candidates, includig four of BSP,
three of SP, five independents, one each of BJP, RLD and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire