EC shifts DMs of 2 UP districts
Lucknow: The Election Commission has
transferred district magistrate of two districts.
Nidhi Kesarwani has been posted as Lalitpur district
magistrate in place of Vijendra Pandeyan, Chief Electoral
Officer Umesh Sinha told reporters here.
He said Manisha Trigatia has been posted as DM Chandauli
in place of Rajesh Kumar.
The CEO said that on the third day of nominations
papers were filed by 15 candidates, includig four of BSP,
three of SP, five independents, one each of BJP, RLD and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Britain pressured for quick EU split as Brexit impact begins
- Debris in Tanzania to be examined for link to missing MH370: Report
- Religious tensions bristle in Myanmar village after mosque destroyed
- After IITs, HRD Ministry hikes fees in NITs, IISERs
- Was Test captain Virat Kohli overruled by BCCI, CAC in India coach appointment?