Eight abducted children recovered, one arrested
Muzaffarnagar: Police claimed to have
busted a gang of child kidnappers with the arrest of a man and
recovery of eight children in Saharanpur district.
Satish, a gang member, was arrested and eight abducted
children between the ages of 10 and 14 were rescued by the
Behat police yesterday, SSP Deepak Raten said here.
The children were kidnapped from Delhi, Haryana, Uttar
Pradesh and Uttarakhand, he said, adding that they were forced
to beg in different places by the accused.
These children are Sumit (10) and Sonu (10) from
Delhi, Mintu (10), Vijay Kumar from Karnal (Haryana), Sanjay
(8) from Haridwar, Amir (14) from Aligarh, Kamil (14), Kirshan
(12) and Ubed (7) from Saharanpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Delhi Assembly ratifies "big reform" GST Bill
- Proud to be an Indian! This is how India inspires the world - WATCH this amazing ice dance video
- Deepika Padukone finds spot in world's highest paid actresses list
- Leak of documents relating to Scorpene submarines serious matter: DCNS
- Akshay Kumar cheers for Sonakshi Sinha's 'Akira'