Eight abducted children recovered, one arrested
Muzaffarnagar: Police claimed to have
busted a gang of child kidnappers with the arrest of a man and
recovery of eight children in Saharanpur district.
Satish, a gang member, was arrested and eight abducted
children between the ages of 10 and 14 were rescued by the
Behat police yesterday, SSP Deepak Raten said here.
The children were kidnapped from Delhi, Haryana, Uttar
Pradesh and Uttarakhand, he said, adding that they were forced
to beg in different places by the accused.
These children are Sumit (10) and Sonu (10) from
Delhi, Mintu (10), Vijay Kumar from Karnal (Haryana), Sanjay
(8) from Haridwar, Amir (14) from Aligarh, Kamil (14), Kirshan
(12) and Ubed (7) from Saharanpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region- Part II
- DNA: Court acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching case
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015