Eight abducted children recovered, one arrested
Muzaffarnagar: Police claimed to have
busted a gang of child kidnappers with the arrest of a man and
recovery of eight children in Saharanpur district.
Satish, a gang member, was arrested and eight abducted
children between the ages of 10 and 14 were rescued by the
Behat police yesterday, SSP Deepak Raten said here.
The children were kidnapped from Delhi, Haryana, Uttar
Pradesh and Uttarakhand, he said, adding that they were forced
to beg in different places by the accused.
These children are Sumit (10) and Sonu (10) from
Delhi, Mintu (10), Vijay Kumar from Karnal (Haryana), Sanjay
(8) from Haridwar, Amir (14) from Aligarh, Kamil (14), Kirshan
(12) and Ubed (7) from Saharanpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you