Eight police constables suspended on disciplinary grounds
Ghaziabad: Eight police constables have
been suspended on disciplinary grounds here, police said
SSP Raghubir Lal, who handed over the suspension
orders to the eight police constables for their alleged
involvement in various criminal activities yesterday, has also
ordered inquiries against them.
Of the eight suspended constables, five were accused
of assaulting a police guard posted at currency chest of
Oriental Bank of Commerce in Kavi Nagar area here, while two
had allegedly assaulted the owner of a roadside eatery joint.
Another constable was suspended for deserting a woman
after an illicit relationship with her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress