Eight police constables suspended on disciplinary grounds
Ghaziabad: Eight police constables have
been suspended on disciplinary grounds here, police said
SSP Raghubir Lal, who handed over the suspension
orders to the eight police constables for their alleged
involvement in various criminal activities yesterday, has also
ordered inquiries against them.
Of the eight suspended constables, five were accused
of assaulting a police guard posted at currency chest of
Oriental Bank of Commerce in Kavi Nagar area here, while two
had allegedly assaulted the owner of a roadside eatery joint.
Another constable was suspended for deserting a woman
after an illicit relationship with her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf