Elderly woman found murdered at her residence in Noida
Noida: A 55-year-old woman was on Thursday found murdered at her residence in Noida with her throat slit, police said.
Umesh Kumari, a resident of Sector 108, was alone at her house when the incident happened. The victim stays with her sons.
Her body was found by a group of labourers working nearby after they saw an unidentified man suspiciously escaping from the house, police said.
Police have ruled out robbery as the reason behind the murder since jewellery and other goods were found intact.
Some persons have been detained for questioning, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list