Encephalitis claims one more life in UP
Gorakhpur: With one more person
succumbing to encephalitis, the death toll in the viral
disease in the district has climbed to 42 this year.
A patient admitted to the BRD Medical College died here
yesterday, officials said today.
Encephalitis claimed over 600 lives in Uttar Pradesh last
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore