Encephalitis claims one more life in UP
Gorakhpur: With one more person
succumbing to encephalitis, the death toll in the viral
disease in the district has climbed to 42 this year.
A patient admitted to the BRD Medical College died here
yesterday, officials said today.
Encephalitis claimed over 600 lives in Uttar Pradesh last
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'