Encephalitis death toll rises to 585 in UP
Gorakhpur: With five more children succumbing to encephalitis in eastern Uttar Pradesh, the death toll in the viral disease has climbed to 585 this year, a
senior health official said on Wednesday.
Five children suffering from the disease died in the BRD
Medical College hospital here yesterday, Additional Director
(Health) Diwakar Prasad said.
As many as 175 encephalitis patients are undergoing
treatment in BRD and other hospitals in the region, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police