Encephalitis: Nine more die in UP, toll 447
Gorakhpur: Nine more succumbed to
encephalitis pushing the death toll from the viral disease in
eastern Uttar Pradesh to 447 this year, health officials said
As many as 275 people, suffering from the disease, are
undergoing treatment at various hospitals in Gorakhpur
district, they said.
Nine people succumbed and 22 were admitted to hospitals
since last evening in the region, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- HEINOUS: 30-year-old man rapes 4-year-old; DCW chief asks 'when will Delhi be rape free'
- Vijay Mallya's loan default case: DRT to resume hearing on UBHL's plea countering banks
- German bar attacker Syrian, had psychiatric problems
- SHOCKING: When Narsingh Yadav was caught cheating in a Maharashtra police exam!
- Delhi again failed her Nirbhaya, says DCW chief as 14-year-old Dalit rape victim dies