Encephalitis: Nine more die in UP, toll 447
Gorakhpur: Nine more succumbed to
encephalitis pushing the death toll from the viral disease in
eastern Uttar Pradesh to 447 this year, health officials said
As many as 275 people, suffering from the disease, are
undergoing treatment at various hospitals in Gorakhpur
district, they said.
Nine people succumbed and 22 were admitted to hospitals
since last evening in the region, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Fernando Alonso praises McLaren as Honda introduce engine upgrades
- Want to get rid of nail biting habit? Try these ways!
- ''Russia pondering alternative games for banned paralympians''
- Mercury's peculiar surface a mystery no more; NASA scientists solve the puzzle!
- Turkey sends more tanks to Syria, warns Kurdish militia