Encroachment complaint at Ambedkar Park in Noida
Noida: Twenty nine complaints, including
those pertaining to illegal encroachment at Uttar Pradesh
Chief Minister Mayawati`s pet project Ambedkar Park, were
received at Tehsil Diwas held at Dadri on Tuesday.
Villagers also complained about poor quality of
construction of roads.
Chief Development Officer Pawan Kumar directed the
department officials concerned to redress their grievances.
He also scanned the pending complaints of last Tehsil
Divas and enquired why some complaints were still pending.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29