Encroachment complaint at Ambedkar Park in Noida
Noida: Twenty nine complaints, including
those pertaining to illegal encroachment at Uttar Pradesh
Chief Minister Mayawati`s pet project Ambedkar Park, were
received at Tehsil Diwas held at Dadri on Tuesday.
Villagers also complained about poor quality of
construction of roads.
Chief Development Officer Pawan Kumar directed the
department officials concerned to redress their grievances.
He also scanned the pending complaints of last Tehsil
Divas and enquired why some complaints were still pending.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what