Engine of Bihar-Delhi Garib Rath derails
Gonda (UP): The engine of the Bihar-Delhi
Garib Rath derailed after hitting a road roller at an unmanned
railway crossing in the district this evening, disrupting
rail traffic on the route.
Railway sources said that though there was no report
of anyone being injured in the incident which happened between
Chowkaghat and Budhwal railway stations.
District police and administrative officials have
reached the spot and railway staff were making all out efforts
to clear the tracks for restoring traffic, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption
- Indian ISIS operative says he met Paris bombing accused in Iraq last year