Engineer booked for molesting domestic help
Bulandshahr (UP): A senior engineer working at an atomic power plant near here was on Saturday booked for allegedly molesting his domestic help.
The engineer at Narora Atomic Power Plant (NAPP), has been charged under various sections of the Indian Penal Code based on the complaint made by the woman`s husband, SSP Gulab Singh said.
The woman was molested on October 10 at the residence of the accused, he said, adding that her husband also works at NAPP as an employee of one of the contractors.
A search has been launched to nab the engineer, who is absconding, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video