Engineer booked for molesting domestic help
Bulandshahr (UP): A senior engineer working at an atomic power plant near here was on Saturday booked for allegedly molesting his domestic help.
The engineer at Narora Atomic Power Plant (NAPP), has been charged under various sections of the Indian Penal Code based on the complaint made by the woman`s husband, SSP Gulab Singh said.
The woman was molested on October 10 at the residence of the accused, he said, adding that her husband also works at NAPP as an employee of one of the contractors.
A search has been launched to nab the engineer, who is absconding, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray