Engineer booked for molesting domestic help
Bulandshahr (UP): A senior engineer working at an atomic power plant near here was on Saturday booked for allegedly molesting his domestic help.
The engineer at Narora Atomic Power Plant (NAPP), has been charged under various sections of the Indian Penal Code based on the complaint made by the woman`s husband, SSP Gulab Singh said.
The woman was molested on October 10 at the residence of the accused, he said, adding that her husband also works at NAPP as an employee of one of the contractors.
A search has been launched to nab the engineer, who is absconding, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply