Engineer booked for molesting domestic help
Bulandshahr (UP): A senior engineer working at an atomic power plant near here was on Saturday booked for allegedly molesting his domestic help.
The engineer at Narora Atomic Power Plant (NAPP), has been charged under various sections of the Indian Penal Code based on the complaint made by the woman`s husband, SSP Gulab Singh said.
The woman was molested on October 10 at the residence of the accused, he said, adding that her husband also works at NAPP as an employee of one of the contractors.
A search has been launched to nab the engineer, who is absconding, he said.
- Three detained for murder of Hindu tailor in Bangladesh
- Electric transport policy on anvil for hilly terrains
- We bet you will find it uber-tough to correct these sentences!
- PM Narendra Modi to launch solar-powered e-boats on River Ganga in Varanasi
- 'DMK chief Karuna's sole aim to woo youth to see family rule continues'