Engineer commits suicide in Varanasi
Varanasi: A 32-year old engineer, working with Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, allegedly committed suicide on Monday in Khojya in Sarainandan area, police said here.
Sunil Kumar Mishra committed suicide by hanging himself with ceiling fan at his home, they said, adding that a suicide note was recovered from the room in which he has blamed himself for the extreme step.
Mishra was working with HAL in Bangalore and is married with a four-year-old child, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!