Engineering student commits suicide
Muzaffarnagar: A 22-year-old engineering student allegedly committed suicide by jumping in front of a train here, police said Friday.
Sandeep Tyagi yesterday jumped in front of a train on Delhi-Ambala railway line here, they said.
Body of the victim has been sent for postmortem, they said, adding that investigation in the case is on.
In another incident, a 55-year-old woman was killed after she came in front of a train here, police said.
Sarwari Begum was killed yesterday when she came in front of a train while trying to cross the platform at the railway station here, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- AIB: Polythene ban - Do we care enough?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam