Engineering student commits suicide
Muzaffarnagar: A 22-year-old engineering student allegedly committed suicide by jumping in front of a train here, police said Friday.
Sandeep Tyagi yesterday jumped in front of a train on Delhi-Ambala railway line here, they said.
Body of the victim has been sent for postmortem, they said, adding that investigation in the case is on.
In another incident, a 55-year-old woman was killed after she came in front of a train here, police said.
Sarwari Begum was killed yesterday when she came in front of a train while trying to cross the platform at the railway station here, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it