Engineering student commits suicide
Muzaffarnagar: A 22-year-old engineering student allegedly committed suicide by jumping in front of a train here, police said Friday.
Sandeep Tyagi yesterday jumped in front of a train on Delhi-Ambala railway line here, they said.
Body of the victim has been sent for postmortem, they said, adding that investigation in the case is on.
In another incident, a 55-year-old woman was killed after she came in front of a train here, police said.
Sarwari Begum was killed yesterday when she came in front of a train while trying to cross the platform at the railway station here, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India