‘Ensure quick redressal of public complaints’
Greater Noida: District Magistrate
Hirdesh Kumar on Tuesday directed local officials to ensure quick
redressal of public complaints.
A total of 43 complaints, like illegal possession of
residential and agriculture patta lands by land mafias, were
heard at a monthly tehsil hearing here.
The victims alleged that their pattas were forcibly
taken by musclemen and complained that police did not help
them in such cases.
Among other requests, Zunaidpur pradhan asked for
eviction of unauthorised occupiers from burial grounds and
Sub-divisional magistrate Anju Lata and SP (Rural)
Rakesh Kumar Jolly were among the senior officials who were
present at the hearings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Swami Prasad Maurya right person in the wrong party: Akhilesh Yadav
- Feud brewing within Samajwadi Party? Akhilesh Yadav says 'No', adds merger with QED an internal matter of party
- Real reason why Salman Khan doesn't want to meet Deepika Padukone!
- Bangladesh's Hindu population grew by 1 percent in a year: Report