‘Ensure quick redressal of public complaints’
Greater Noida: District Magistrate
Hirdesh Kumar on Tuesday directed local officials to ensure quick
redressal of public complaints.
A total of 43 complaints, like illegal possession of
residential and agriculture patta lands by land mafias, were
heard at a monthly tehsil hearing here.
The victims alleged that their pattas were forcibly
taken by musclemen and complained that police did not help
them in such cases.
Among other requests, Zunaidpur pradhan asked for
eviction of unauthorised occupiers from burial grounds and
Sub-divisional magistrate Anju Lata and SP (Rural)
Rakesh Kumar Jolly were among the senior officials who were
present at the hearings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- Nearly two lakh students appear for JEE (Advanced) exam
- Greek parliament approves controversial new bailout measures
- French Open 2016: Andy Murray, Stan Wawrinka face Czech challenge in Paris
- Iraq PM announces start of operation to retake Fallujah
- Amnesty warns Yemen civilians face cluster bombs `minefields`