Even police stations, jails not safe: Mulayam
Lucknow: Citing the recent incidents of
crimes, Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav on Saturday said
people wanted to see end of the present government.
Addressing party workers here, Yadav said we have seen
murders of two CMOs and also the mysterious death of the main
accused of the case in jail.
People of the state are totally disillusioned with this
government and want to see its end, he said.
Yadav alleged that as the ruling party leaders and the
ministers were involved in these cases, no action has been
taken against anyone so far.
The SP chief exhorted his partymen to work towards
ensuring victory of their party nominees in the coming
After a spate of incidents related to crime against
women, murder of two CMOs and the mysterious death of a Deputy
CMO in jail the BSP government in under attack from all
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video