Even police stations, jails not safe: Mulayam
Lucknow: Citing the recent incidents of
crimes, Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav on Saturday said
people wanted to see end of the present government.
Addressing party workers here, Yadav said we have seen
murders of two CMOs and also the mysterious death of the main
accused of the case in jail.
People of the state are totally disillusioned with this
government and want to see its end, he said.
Yadav alleged that as the ruling party leaders and the
ministers were involved in these cases, no action has been
taken against anyone so far.
The SP chief exhorted his partymen to work towards
ensuring victory of their party nominees in the coming
After a spate of incidents related to crime against
women, murder of two CMOs and the mysterious death of a Deputy
CMO in jail the BSP government in under attack from all
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand