Even police stations, jails not safe: Mulayam
Lucknow: Citing the recent incidents of
crimes, Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav on Saturday said
people wanted to see end of the present government.
Addressing party workers here, Yadav said we have seen
murders of two CMOs and also the mysterious death of the main
accused of the case in jail.
People of the state are totally disillusioned with this
government and want to see its end, he said.
Yadav alleged that as the ruling party leaders and the
ministers were involved in these cases, no action has been
taken against anyone so far.
The SP chief exhorted his partymen to work towards
ensuring victory of their party nominees in the coming
After a spate of incidents related to crime against
women, murder of two CMOs and the mysterious death of a Deputy
CMO in jail the BSP government in under attack from all
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani