Even police stations, jails not safe: Mulayam
Lucknow: Citing the recent incidents of
crimes, Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav on Saturday said
people wanted to see end of the present government.
Addressing party workers here, Yadav said we have seen
murders of two CMOs and also the mysterious death of the main
accused of the case in jail.
People of the state are totally disillusioned with this
government and want to see its end, he said.
Yadav alleged that as the ruling party leaders and the
ministers were involved in these cases, no action has been
taken against anyone so far.
The SP chief exhorted his partymen to work towards
ensuring victory of their party nominees in the coming
After a spate of incidents related to crime against
women, murder of two CMOs and the mysterious death of a Deputy
CMO in jail the BSP government in under attack from all
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming