Ex-bank manager sent to 14-day judicial custody for fraud
Muzaffarnagar: A local court on Wednesday sent a former bank manager of Central Bank of India branch to 14-day judicial custody in connection with alleged misappropriation of funds.
The chief judicial magistrate Suresh Chand also rejected bail plea of accused, Prabhat Kumar Gupta.
According to prosecution, a complaint was lodged by the incumbent bank manager AK Singhal against former manager, Prabhat Kumar Gupta, alleging that he was involved in misappropriation of six lakh rupees.
He had transfered the money to a fake bank account and later withdrew it on different dates, the prosecution said.
A case of cheating against the bank manager has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!