Ex-bank manager sent to 14-day judicial custody for fraud
Muzaffarnagar: A local court on Wednesday sent a former bank manager of Central Bank of India branch to 14-day judicial custody in connection with alleged misappropriation of funds.
The chief judicial magistrate Suresh Chand also rejected bail plea of accused, Prabhat Kumar Gupta.
According to prosecution, a complaint was lodged by the incumbent bank manager AK Singhal against former manager, Prabhat Kumar Gupta, alleging that he was involved in misappropriation of six lakh rupees.
He had transfered the money to a fake bank account and later withdrew it on different dates, the prosecution said.
A case of cheating against the bank manager has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price