Ex-bank manager sent to 14-day judicial custody for fraud
Muzaffarnagar: A local court on Wednesday sent a former bank manager of Central Bank of India branch to 14-day judicial custody in connection with alleged misappropriation of funds.
The chief judicial magistrate Suresh Chand also rejected bail plea of accused, Prabhat Kumar Gupta.
According to prosecution, a complaint was lodged by the incumbent bank manager AK Singhal against former manager, Prabhat Kumar Gupta, alleging that he was involved in misappropriation of six lakh rupees.
He had transfered the money to a fake bank account and later withdrew it on different dates, the prosecution said.
A case of cheating against the bank manager has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand