Ex-BSP minister`s brother, nephew arrested
Etah: Two relatives of former BSP minister Awadhpal Singh Yadav on Tuesday exchanged fire allegedly over monetary dispute in Kotwali area, a senior officer said here.
Awadhpal`s brother Amarpal Singh had given Rs 20 lakh loan to their brother-in-law Kishanveer, Additional Superintendent of Police Radha Mohan Bharadwaj said.
He said that Amarpal demanded money from his nephew Amarjeet leading to dispute which led to a scuffle and the duo exchanged fire this morning.
Later police arrested Amarpal and Amarjeet on charges of attempt to murder and send them to jail, the ASP said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Four minors gang-rape teenage girl in Mumbai, circulate video on WhatsApp
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview