Ex BSP minister`s son, 4 aides booked for murder
Etah (UP): Son of a former Uttar Pradesh minister and his four accomplices have been booked for killing a 40-year-old man in Lalpur Gadhi village of the district.
Ranjit Yadav, son of former minister Avadhpal Singh Yadav, and four others were booked at the Jaithra police station on a complaint by Surajpal, who accused them of killing his relative Sonepal last Tuesday over a dispute, police said.
The complainant alleged that Sonepal was crushed to death by a tractor driven by one of the accused, they said.
One more person was also injured in the incident, police said, adding that the Jaithra police is investigating the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'