Ex-BSP MLA’s granddaughter kills self after rape
New Delhi: Former BSP MLA from Muradabad Balram Singh Saini’s granddaughter committed suicide after she was gang-raped by three youths, who threatened to make her mms video viral.
Reports, Friday, claimed that the girl, who was a class ninth student in a convent school, was taken to a house by her close friend Pooja Yadav in the pretext of some emergency few days back where three youths were already hiding.
On reaching the house, the three men in question gang-raped her and made a MMS video.
The girl was threatened by the boys of dire consequences if she uttered the matter to anyone.
The girl was reportedly upset with the incident and depressed and when her family members inquired about her health, she narrated the whole incident to them.
However, unable to bear her sufferings, the girl committed suicide yesterday evening.
An FIR has been lodged against three youths and the girl, who was involved in her gang rape. The matter is being investigated by the local police and a hunt to nab the three miscreants is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon