Ex-BSP MLA’s granddaughter kills self after rape
New Delhi: Former BSP MLA from Muradabad Balram Singh Saini’s granddaughter committed suicide after she was gang-raped by three youths, who threatened to make her mms video viral.
Reports, Friday, claimed that the girl, who was a class ninth student in a convent school, was taken to a house by her close friend Pooja Yadav in the pretext of some emergency few days back where three youths were already hiding.
On reaching the house, the three men in question gang-raped her and made a MMS video.
The girl was threatened by the boys of dire consequences if she uttered the matter to anyone.
The girl was reportedly upset with the incident and depressed and when her family members inquired about her health, she narrated the whole incident to them.
However, unable to bear her sufferings, the girl committed suicide yesterday evening.
An FIR has been lodged against three youths and the girl, who was involved in her gang rape. The matter is being investigated by the local police and a hunt to nab the three miscreants is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy