Ex IAF officer, wife murdered in UP
Ghaziabad: A retired Indian Air Force officer and his wife were found murdered in their ransacked Ghaziabad house on Monday morning, police said.
Police said unidentified robbers barged into the couple`s house in Vasundhara residential locality on Sunday night.
The husband and wife were found with their hands tied and mouths stuffed with cloth pieces while all the valuables were missing from the house. Police suspect the couple died due to suffocation.
The retired officer was identified as Rana Pratap, who was lately with the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- First Talgo train trial on Bareilly-Moradabad rail route on May 29
- Rahul Gandhi to lead rally against AAP, BJP over Delhi power crisis
- Uttarakhand Board Class 12th Examination Results 2016: (uaresults.nic.in) Uttarakhand Board (UK) Class 12th Results 2016, Uttarakhand Class 12 Results 2016 to be declared today
- There was no intention to show disrespect to Stalin or DMK, clarifies Jayalalithaa
- Air ambulance crash lands in Delhi: This is how the pilot saved lives of passengers