Ex-village Pradhan shot dead in UP
Sultanpur: Former village Pradhan Ram Shankar Yadav was shot dead here by some unidentified persons who also cut off his tongue, police said on Saturday.
The body of 32-year-old Ram Shankar Yadav, former Pradhan of village Malikpur Narora, was found this morning in Dostpur area by the locals.
Yadav was shot dead last night by some persons who also slashed his tongue, police said adding the ex-Pradhan`s body bore five gunshot wounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal