Explosives seized in poll-bound UP
Lucknow: A large quantity of explosives, including 100 gelatin sticks, were recovered from a hut in Sonebhadra district of poll-bound Uttar Pradesh, police said on Saturday.
The seizure, effected late last night by a police team,
included 10 quintal ammonium nitrate, 100 gelatin rods and 100
The hut was located near Raas Pahadi area, police said
adding a case had been registered and investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack