Explosives seized in poll-bound UP
Lucknow: A large quantity of explosives, including 100 gelatin sticks, were recovered from a hut in Sonebhadra district of poll-bound Uttar Pradesh, police said on Saturday.
The seizure, effected late last night by a police team,
included 10 quintal ammonium nitrate, 100 gelatin rods and 100
The hut was located near Raas Pahadi area, police said
adding a case had been registered and investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon