Fake currency racket busted, five held
Ghaziabad: Five persons were arrested on Monday for allegedly running a fake currency racket and counterfeit notes with a face value of Rs 27,000 seized from
their possession, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, police arrested Vinay Kumar,
Naresh Sahani, Harendra Roy, Rajkumar and Naval Kishore
Pashwan and recovered the fake currency notes, SP (City) J&K
During interrogation, they revealed that the racket
was active in the district and its surrounding areas, the SP
said, adding that further probe is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city