Fake medicine factory busted; five arrested
Ghaziabad: Five men were on Wednesday arrested from a factory in Modinagar where a fake variant of Unani medicine `Safi` was allegedly manufactured.
Harish Goyal, Amit, Shivam, Tiloo and Sanju were taken into custody and 400 bottles of the fake medicine recovered, SSP Preshant Kumar said.
Several machines used for sealing and cleaning the bottles were also seized, he said.
The company of the original brand, Hamdard, has been informed of the fake product.
The five men have been sent to 14 days judicial custody after being presented before a judicial magistrate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you