Fake medicine factory busted; five arrested
Ghaziabad: Five men were on Wednesday arrested from a factory in Modinagar where a fake variant of Unani medicine `Safi` was allegedly manufactured.
Harish Goyal, Amit, Shivam, Tiloo and Sanju were taken into custody and 400 bottles of the fake medicine recovered, SSP Preshant Kumar said.
Several machines used for sealing and cleaning the bottles were also seized, he said.
The company of the original brand, Hamdard, has been informed of the fake product.
The five men have been sent to 14 days judicial custody after being presented before a judicial magistrate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi