Fake medicine factory busted; five arrested
Ghaziabad: Five men were on Wednesday arrested from a factory in Modinagar where a fake variant of Unani medicine `Safi` was allegedly manufactured.
Harish Goyal, Amit, Shivam, Tiloo and Sanju were taken into custody and 400 bottles of the fake medicine recovered, SSP Preshant Kumar said.
Several machines used for sealing and cleaning the bottles were also seized, he said.
The company of the original brand, Hamdard, has been informed of the fake product.
The five men have been sent to 14 days judicial custody after being presented before a judicial magistrate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Just Awesome! WATCH KL Rahul score incredible ton against West Indies in just 46 balls
- Walking can cut cardiovascular death by half
- When Robert Vadra had verbal spat with BJP MLA Ganesh Joshi over police horse Shaktiman's death - ALL DETAILS HERE
- 'Those provoking youth in Kashmir for Jihaad have kept their children in safe havens'
- SEBI mulling relaxed norms for REITs, InvITs, startups listing