Fake notes recovered from train in Mughalsarai
Lucknow: Counterfeit currency with a face
value of over Rs two crore were recovered by the railway
police from a train at Mughalsaria area, officials said on Saturday.
GRP Chandauli recovered the fake currency from a bogey of
Purushottam express during a checking yesterday.
The counterfeit notes in the denomination of Rs 500 each
were packed in 490 bundles, which also bore a mark "dummy " on
them. they said.
A map and sticker was also recovered along with the fake
notes, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'