Fake notes recovered from train in Mughalsarai
Lucknow: Counterfeit currency with a face
value of over Rs two crore were recovered by the railway
police from a train at Mughalsaria area, officials said on Saturday.
GRP Chandauli recovered the fake currency from a bogey of
Purushottam express during a checking yesterday.
The counterfeit notes in the denomination of Rs 500 each
were packed in 490 bundles, which also bore a mark "dummy " on
them. they said.
A map and sticker was also recovered along with the fake
notes, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan