Farmer shot dead over old enmity in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A farmer was allegedly shot dead by five armed men over an old rivalry at Taprana village here, police said Saturday.
Rajvie Singh (50), a distant relative of Indian cricketer Praveen Kumar, was shot dead by the miscreants at Taprana village under Jhinjhana police station in Shamli district yesterday, Additional SP Atul Sexena said.
A case has been registered against five accused Ravinder, Virender, Pervinder, Surender and Narender in this connection, he said, adding all the accused are absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- No confirmation on meeting with Manohar Parrikar on OROP: Ex-servicemen
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends