Farmer shot dead over old enmity in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A farmer was allegedly shot dead by five armed men over an old rivalry at Taprana village here, police said Saturday.
Rajvie Singh (50), a distant relative of Indian cricketer Praveen Kumar, was shot dead by the miscreants at Taprana village under Jhinjhana police station in Shamli district yesterday, Additional SP Atul Sexena said.
A case has been registered against five accused Ravinder, Virender, Pervinder, Surender and Narender in this connection, he said, adding all the accused are absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj