Farmer shot dead over old enmity in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A farmer was allegedly shot dead by five armed men over an old rivalry at Taprana village here, police said Saturday.
Rajvie Singh (50), a distant relative of Indian cricketer Praveen Kumar, was shot dead by the miscreants at Taprana village under Jhinjhana police station in Shamli district yesterday, Additional SP Atul Sexena said.
A case has been registered against five accused Ravinder, Virender, Pervinder, Surender and Narender in this connection, he said, adding all the accused are absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore