Farmhouse scam: UP Lokayukta records statements of 4 officers
Noida: Uttar Pradesh Lokayukta Justice NK Mehrotra Monday recorded the statements of four Noida Authority officers here in the alleged multi-crore Noida farmhouse allotment scam.
Justice Mehrotra also directed three retired Noida officers to report at Lucknow two days later and record their statements.
Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav in August had entrusted the UP Lokayuktya with carrying out an enquiry into the alleged multi-crore Noida farmhouse scam.
In the last two months, the Lokayukta had given several extensions to the Noida Authority for submitting the required documents.
Noida Authority chairman Rakesh Bahadur has blamed the then CEO Mohinder Singh and 14 others responsible for irregularities in the sale of farmhouses which caused a loss of Rs 1,000 crore to the state exchequer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Seers, religious orders need to work towards a modern India: PM Modi
- Has Dhanush replaced Vicky Kaushal in Bejoy Nambiar's next?
- Bhagwant Mann smells of alcohol, can't sit next to him: Suspended AAP MP Harinder Khalsa
- Simply irresistible! You cannot take your eyes off majestic Priyanka Chopra on Flaunt cover- See it to believe it
- Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline and John Abraham run for their lives in new 'Dishoom' POSTER? Pic inside