Farmhouse scam: UP Lokayukta records statements of 4 officers
Noida: Uttar Pradesh Lokayukta Justice NK Mehrotra Monday recorded the statements of four Noida Authority officers here in the alleged multi-crore Noida farmhouse allotment scam.
Justice Mehrotra also directed three retired Noida officers to report at Lucknow two days later and record their statements.
Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav in August had entrusted the UP Lokayuktya with carrying out an enquiry into the alleged multi-crore Noida farmhouse scam.
In the last two months, the Lokayukta had given several extensions to the Noida Authority for submitting the required documents.
Noida Authority chairman Rakesh Bahadur has blamed the then CEO Mohinder Singh and 14 others responsible for irregularities in the sale of farmhouses which caused a loss of Rs 1,000 crore to the state exchequer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video