Father-son arrested for illegal trade of blood
Azamgarh: A father-son duo allegedly
involved in illegal trade of blood were arrested from Kotwali
police area, police sources said here on Sunday.
Subhash Pandey and his son Ashish were arrested last
night for allegedly running the illegal trade, they said.
Subhash worked as a lab technician at the district
hospital and his ran a pathology and the father supplied blood
illegally to his son`s pathology, they said.
Chief Medical Officer B Bhargava has sent a report to
director general health recommending Subhash`s suspension, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi