Father-son killed in road mishap, three injured
Bijnor: A father-son duo was killed and three others were injured when the motorcycle they were riding on collided with a bus, police said here.
Pitam Singh (35) and his son Prashant (12) were killed on the spot when the motorcycle collided with the bus on Mandawar-Chandok road on Wednesday, they said.
Singh was on his way to Kamrajpur village to attend a wedding along with his two sons Prashant and Sheelu, nephew Lavi and a relative when the incident occurred.
The injured have been admitted to the district hospital, where the condition of one was said to be serious, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...