Father, sons get life imprisonment in murder case
Badaun: A father and his four sons have been awarded life imprisonment by a local court in Badaun for murdering a farmer in 2012.
Additional District Judge Masood Ali Siddiqui awarded life sentence to Hariram Singh and his sons – Than Singh, Munendra, Rajiv and Devpal – for killing farmer Tikam Singh on March 12, 2012, in Karrgaon village in Vazirganj area.
The FIR was registered in the matter on March 13, 2012 by victim`s son Kunwarpal. The court has also imposed a fine of Rs 20,000 on each of the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises