Father, sons get life imprisonment in murder case
Badaun: A father and his four sons have been awarded life imprisonment by a local court in Badaun for murdering a farmer in 2012.
Additional District Judge Masood Ali Siddiqui awarded life sentence to Hariram Singh and his sons – Than Singh, Munendra, Rajiv and Devpal – for killing farmer Tikam Singh on March 12, 2012, in Karrgaon village in Vazirganj area.
The FIR was registered in the matter on March 13, 2012 by victim`s son Kunwarpal. The court has also imposed a fine of Rs 20,000 on each of the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble