Father, sons get life imprisonment in murder case
Badaun: A father and his four sons have been awarded life imprisonment by a local court in Badaun for murdering a farmer in 2012.
Additional District Judge Masood Ali Siddiqui awarded life sentence to Hariram Singh and his sons – Than Singh, Munendra, Rajiv and Devpal – for killing farmer Tikam Singh on March 12, 2012, in Karrgaon village in Vazirganj area.
The FIR was registered in the matter on March 13, 2012 by victim`s son Kunwarpal. The court has also imposed a fine of Rs 20,000 on each of the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Politics over Mahesh Sharma's visit to Ayodhya museum site ahead of UP elections
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about