Father, sons get life imprisonment in murder case
Badaun: A father and his four sons have been awarded life imprisonment by a local court in Badaun for murdering a farmer in 2012.
Additional District Judge Masood Ali Siddiqui awarded life sentence to Hariram Singh and his sons – Than Singh, Munendra, Rajiv and Devpal – for killing farmer Tikam Singh on March 12, 2012, in Karrgaon village in Vazirganj area.
The FIR was registered in the matter on March 13, 2012 by victim`s son Kunwarpal. The court has also imposed a fine of Rs 20,000 on each of the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part III
- I was told to slim down for 'Pearl Harbor': Kate Beckinsale
- Xiaomi launching Redmi 3A with 4,000mAh battery?
- Houston shooting: Two shot dead including suspect, six left wounded
- Amitabh Bachchan proud of hosting girl child segment at government's gala
- LGBT community won't be free till section 377 exists: Celina Jaitley