Father, sons get life imprisonment in murder case
Badaun: A father and his four sons have been awarded life imprisonment by a local court in Badaun for murdering a farmer in 2012.
Additional District Judge Masood Ali Siddiqui awarded life sentence to Hariram Singh and his sons – Than Singh, Munendra, Rajiv and Devpal – for killing farmer Tikam Singh on March 12, 2012, in Karrgaon village in Vazirganj area.
The FIR was registered in the matter on March 13, 2012 by victim`s son Kunwarpal. The court has also imposed a fine of Rs 20,000 on each of the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery