FB page hacking politically-motivated: Togadia
Allahabad: Angry over his Facebook page status updates, VHP leader Praveen Togadia Tuesday alleged it was the work of hackers and their politically-motivated masterminds.
"I was informed by my friends yesterday that there had been strange posts, unlike those put by me on my Facebook page.
"To my utter shock I found that the page that I had myself created was no longer accessible to me and there were a couple of politically-coloured posts," Togadia said in a statement here.
"I have urged the Facebook company to help me restore my access to the page and deny the same to anybody else unless officially authorised by me," the VHP International Working president said.
"I have also urged the Union government to help me locate the hackers and their politically-motivated masterminds for suitable action," he said.
The VHP leader`s Facebook page has had a number of posts in the last few hours which are openly supportive of former BJP president Nitin Gadkari and critical of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysis of Russia's nuclear threat to America
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption