FB page hacking politically-motivated: Togadia
Allahabad: Angry over his Facebook page status updates, VHP leader Praveen Togadia Tuesday alleged it was the work of hackers and their politically-motivated masterminds.
"I was informed by my friends yesterday that there had been strange posts, unlike those put by me on my Facebook page.
"To my utter shock I found that the page that I had myself created was no longer accessible to me and there were a couple of politically-coloured posts," Togadia said in a statement here.
"I have urged the Facebook company to help me restore my access to the page and deny the same to anybody else unless officially authorised by me," the VHP International Working president said.
"I have also urged the Union government to help me locate the hackers and their politically-motivated masterminds for suitable action," he said.
The VHP leader`s Facebook page has had a number of posts in the last few hours which are openly supportive of former BJP president Nitin Gadkari and critical of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued