FB page hacking politically-motivated: Togadia
Allahabad: Angry over his Facebook page status updates, VHP leader Praveen Togadia Tuesday alleged it was the work of hackers and their politically-motivated masterminds.
"I was informed by my friends yesterday that there had been strange posts, unlike those put by me on my Facebook page.
"To my utter shock I found that the page that I had myself created was no longer accessible to me and there were a couple of politically-coloured posts," Togadia said in a statement here.
"I have urged the Facebook company to help me restore my access to the page and deny the same to anybody else unless officially authorised by me," the VHP International Working president said.
"I have also urged the Union government to help me locate the hackers and their politically-motivated masterminds for suitable action," he said.
The VHP leader`s Facebook page has had a number of posts in the last few hours which are openly supportive of former BJP president Nitin Gadkari and critical of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him