FDI mode for converting black money to white money: Ramdev
Lucknow: Terming FDI (foreign direct investment) as a mode for converting black money to white money, Yoga guru Swami Ramdev on Friday wanted the government to frame a transparent and effective policy to check this.
"FDI is the key to black money...A lot of black has come to the country in the form of FDI...In case the names of those brining it are known, almost 80 to 90 per cent sources of black money would be known", Ramdev told news persons here.
"In the form of FDI, black money has come back into the country as white money and the government should frame a transparent and effective policy to check this", Ramdev said.
The yoga guru alleged that till now, the government has only "befooled" the people on the issue of black money.
Referring to his andolan (movement) on the issue in Delhi from August 9 ,he said it would be a historic one.
Ramdev said that crores of people would take part in the indefinite andolan with people from Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan and Punjab making a major contribution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love