FDI mode for converting black money to white money: Ramdev
Lucknow: Terming FDI (foreign direct investment) as a mode for converting black money to white money, Yoga guru Swami Ramdev on Friday wanted the government to frame a transparent and effective policy to check this.
"FDI is the key to black money...A lot of black has come to the country in the form of FDI...In case the names of those brining it are known, almost 80 to 90 per cent sources of black money would be known", Ramdev told news persons here.
"In the form of FDI, black money has come back into the country as white money and the government should frame a transparent and effective policy to check this", Ramdev said.
The yoga guru alleged that till now, the government has only "befooled" the people on the issue of black money.
Referring to his andolan (movement) on the issue in Delhi from August 9 ,he said it would be a historic one.
Ramdev said that crores of people would take part in the indefinite andolan with people from Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan and Punjab making a major contribution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state