FDI mode for converting black money to white money: Ramdev
Lucknow: Terming FDI (foreign direct investment) as a mode for converting black money to white money, Yoga guru Swami Ramdev on Friday wanted the government to frame a transparent and effective policy to check this.
"FDI is the key to black money...A lot of black has come to the country in the form of FDI...In case the names of those brining it are known, almost 80 to 90 per cent sources of black money would be known", Ramdev told news persons here.
"In the form of FDI, black money has come back into the country as white money and the government should frame a transparent and effective policy to check this", Ramdev said.
The yoga guru alleged that till now, the government has only "befooled" the people on the issue of black money.
Referring to his andolan (movement) on the issue in Delhi from August 9 ,he said it would be a historic one.
Ramdev said that crores of people would take part in the indefinite andolan with people from Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan and Punjab making a major contribution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part III
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part IV
- Amitabh Bachchan proud of hosting girl child segment at government's gala
- LGBT community won't be free till section 377 exists: Celina Jaitley
- Premature babies at greater of risk of osteoporosis in adulthood
- Government to crack down on savings scams as PM Modi backs banking for all
- Is your SOUL mature enough? Find out here