Feud over water drives man to kill brother`s family
Meerut: Three members of a family, including a woman, were allegedly shot dead by a relative over a bitter fued over water for crops in Tigri village of the district, police said.
Omveer (50) shot his elder brother Karan Singh (62) and nephew Prabhat (30) late last night when the latter were returning home, they said.
After shooting the father-son duo, the assailant with the help of some other persons reached Karan Singh`s home and shot his wife Bala Devi (57).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'