Feud over water drives man to kill brother`s family
Meerut: Three members of a family, including a woman, were allegedly shot dead by a relative over a bitter fued over water for crops in Tigri village of the district, police said.
Omveer (50) shot his elder brother Karan Singh (62) and nephew Prabhat (30) late last night when the latter were returning home, they said.
After shooting the father-son duo, the assailant with the help of some other persons reached Karan Singh`s home and shot his wife Bala Devi (57).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress