Feud over water drives man to kill brother`s family
Meerut: Three members of a family, including a woman, were allegedly shot dead by a relative over a bitter fued over water for crops in Tigri village of the district, police said.
Omveer (50) shot his elder brother Karan Singh (62) and nephew Prabhat (30) late last night when the latter were returning home, they said.
After shooting the father-son duo, the assailant with the help of some other persons reached Karan Singh`s home and shot his wife Bala Devi (57).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days