Fifty shops gutted in Bulandshahr cracker market fire
Bulandshahr: In an unpleasant development, a busy cracker market here on Friday caught fire claiming the lives of at least four people.
According to reports, the sudden fire has gutted at least 50 shops and several shop owners have sustained injuries.
As of now, the fire brigade officials have rushed to the spot to carry out the rescue work.
Although, police is investigating the incident the cause of fire is still unknown.
However, the primary investigation into the incident suggests that fire could be a result of a short circuit.
Senior police officials have to rush to the spot after the angry shop owners pelted stones and protested against delay in rescue operations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'