Fifty shops gutted in Bulandshahr cracker market fire
Bulandshahr: In an unpleasant development, a busy cracker market here on Friday caught fire claiming the lives of at least four people.
According to reports, the sudden fire has gutted at least 50 shops and several shop owners have sustained injuries.
As of now, the fire brigade officials have rushed to the spot to carry out the rescue work.
Although, police is investigating the incident the cause of fire is still unknown.
However, the primary investigation into the incident suggests that fire could be a result of a short circuit.
Senior police officials have to rush to the spot after the angry shop owners pelted stones and protested against delay in rescue operations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing