Fifty shops gutted in Bulandshahr cracker market fire
Bulandshahr: In an unpleasant development, a busy cracker market here on Friday caught fire claiming the lives of at least four people.
According to reports, the sudden fire has gutted at least 50 shops and several shop owners have sustained injuries.
As of now, the fire brigade officials have rushed to the spot to carry out the rescue work.
Although, police is investigating the incident the cause of fire is still unknown.
However, the primary investigation into the incident suggests that fire could be a result of a short circuit.
Senior police officials have to rush to the spot after the angry shop owners pelted stones and protested against delay in rescue operations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress