Fifty shops gutted in Bulandshahr cracker market fire
Bulandshahr: In an unpleasant development, a busy cracker market here on Friday caught fire claiming the lives of at least four people.
According to reports, the sudden fire has gutted at least 50 shops and several shop owners have sustained injuries.
As of now, the fire brigade officials have rushed to the spot to carry out the rescue work.
Although, police is investigating the incident the cause of fire is still unknown.
However, the primary investigation into the incident suggests that fire could be a result of a short circuit.
Senior police officials have to rush to the spot after the angry shop owners pelted stones and protested against delay in rescue operations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok