Fifty shops gutted in Bulandshahr cracker market fire
Bulandshahr: In an unpleasant development, a busy cracker market here on Friday caught fire claiming the lives of at least four people.
According to reports, the sudden fire has gutted at least 50 shops and several shop owners have sustained injuries.
As of now, the fire brigade officials have rushed to the spot to carry out the rescue work.
Although, police is investigating the incident the cause of fire is still unknown.
However, the primary investigation into the incident suggests that fire could be a result of a short circuit.
Senior police officials have to rush to the spot after the angry shop owners pelted stones and protested against delay in rescue operations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- 5 homemade fruit packs that’ll make you glow instantly