File FIR against UP police officials: Court
Ghazipur: A local court has directed
registration of a case against five senior Uttar Pradesh police officials, including SDG Brij Lal, on a complaint accusing them of irregular deduction from constables` salaries.
The court has ordered lodging the case against the five
officers, including Special Director General of Police (Law
and Order) Brij Lal and SP Ghazipur.
Judicial Magistrate Nishant Deo passed the order yesterday
on an application moved by constable Brijendra Yadav.
In his complaint, Yadav alleged that irregular deductions
were made from the salaries of constables and when he raised
the issue, the officials from the department "started
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Curfew lifted from Kashmir's Anantnag after 49 days, remains in force in other parts
- PM Modi, Amit Shah to address CMs of BJP-ruled states
- South Africa vs New Zealand - 2nd Test, Day 1 - Live cricket score, live streaming
- India, Pak should continue dialogue to address concerns: US
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition