File FIR against UP police officials: Court
Ghazipur: A local court has directed
registration of a case against five senior Uttar Pradesh police officials, including SDG Brij Lal, on a complaint accusing them of irregular deduction from constables` salaries.
The court has ordered lodging the case against the five
officers, including Special Director General of Police (Law
and Order) Brij Lal and SP Ghazipur.
Judicial Magistrate Nishant Deo passed the order yesterday
on an application moved by constable Brijendra Yadav.
In his complaint, Yadav alleged that irregular deductions
were made from the salaries of constables and when he raised
the issue, the officials from the department "started
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city