FIR against BSP MLA, others
Mirzapur (UP): An FIR was lodged on Saturday against a ruling BSP MLA in Uttar Pradesh, Ramesh Bind, and
five others for allegedly beating up two persons.
The MLA, who was elected from Majhwa assembly seat, and
his associates have been charged with beating up Raju Tewari
and his driver yesterday, SP (City) Sripati Mishra said.
The two were seriously injured and rushed to Varanasi
for treatment, he said.
"The incident occurred after a tiff between the
drivers of Tewari and the MLA over refuelling of their
vehicles," the SP said.
A case had been registered at the Kotwali Police
Station, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video