FIR against BSP MLA, others
Mirzapur (UP): An FIR was lodged on Saturday against a ruling BSP MLA in Uttar Pradesh, Ramesh Bind, and
five others for allegedly beating up two persons.
The MLA, who was elected from Majhwa assembly seat, and
his associates have been charged with beating up Raju Tewari
and his driver yesterday, SP (City) Sripati Mishra said.
The two were seriously injured and rushed to Varanasi
for treatment, he said.
"The incident occurred after a tiff between the
drivers of Tewari and the MLA over refuelling of their
vehicles," the SP said.
A case had been registered at the Kotwali Police
Station, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- India set to get MTCR membership, NSG option remains open: MEA
- LIVE CRICKET SCORE: ODI Tri-series final — West Indies vs Australia
- Haryana to be open-defecation free by December 2017: Khattar
- Earth's ancient magnetic field had more than two poles!
- VIDEOS: MS Dhoni's wife Sakshi shares her adorable moments with daughter Ziva