FIR against BSP MLA, others
Mirzapur (UP): An FIR was lodged on Saturday against a ruling BSP MLA in Uttar Pradesh, Ramesh Bind, and
five others for allegedly beating up two persons.
The MLA, who was elected from Majhwa assembly seat, and
his associates have been charged with beating up Raju Tewari
and his driver yesterday, SP (City) Sripati Mishra said.
The two were seriously injured and rushed to Varanasi
for treatment, he said.
"The incident occurred after a tiff between the
drivers of Tewari and the MLA over refuelling of their
vehicles," the SP said.
A case had been registered at the Kotwali Police
Station, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach