FIR against eight on land grab charges in UP
Chandauli: An FIR has been registered against eight persons, including two policemen, for
allegedly trying to grab land in Mehmodpur area here, police said Wednesday.
The FIR was lodged on the direction of a local court last month.
Sub-inspector Ram Narain and Babulu and six others were named in the FIR lodged in the city police station on charges of trying to grab land on November 13 last year.
In the incident, over a dozen people were injured in the village.
One of the victims Tanchu Sonkar had then approached the court seeking its direction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you