FIR against eight on land grab charges in UP
Chandauli: An FIR has been registered against eight persons, including two policemen, for
allegedly trying to grab land in Mehmodpur area here, police said Wednesday.
The FIR was lodged on the direction of a local court last month.
Sub-inspector Ram Narain and Babulu and six others were named in the FIR lodged in the city police station on charges of trying to grab land on November 13 last year.
In the incident, over a dozen people were injured in the village.
One of the victims Tanchu Sonkar had then approached the court seeking its direction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- DNA : Today in History, 22nd August 2016
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh