FIR against five on charges of forgery
Badaun (UP): An FIR has been lodged against five persons, including local SP MLA Abid Raza, on charges of forgery.
On the directives of Additional District Judge Chandra Pal Singh, an FIR was filed last night against city MLA Abid Raza and four others for allegedly encroaching Nagar Palika Parishad land, police said.
Raza, a former chairman of Palika Parishad, has been charged with giving NOC against the rules on a piece of land which was earmarked for horticulture purposes for gaining undue benefits, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!