FIR against five on charges of forgery
Badaun (UP): An FIR has been lodged against five persons, including local SP MLA Abid Raza, on charges of forgery.
On the directives of Additional District Judge Chandra Pal Singh, an FIR was filed last night against city MLA Abid Raza and four others for allegedly encroaching Nagar Palika Parishad land, police said.
Raza, a former chairman of Palika Parishad, has been charged with giving NOC against the rules on a piece of land which was earmarked for horticulture purposes for gaining undue benefits, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends