FIR against five on charges of forgery
Badaun (UP): An FIR has been lodged against five persons, including local SP MLA Abid Raza, on charges of forgery.
On the directives of Additional District Judge Chandra Pal Singh, an FIR was filed last night against city MLA Abid Raza and four others for allegedly encroaching Nagar Palika Parishad land, police said.
Raza, a former chairman of Palika Parishad, has been charged with giving NOC against the rules on a piece of land which was earmarked for horticulture purposes for gaining undue benefits, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32