FIR against five on charges of forgery
Badaun (UP): An FIR has been lodged against five persons, including local SP MLA Abid Raza, on charges of forgery.
On the directives of Additional District Judge Chandra Pal Singh, an FIR was filed last night against city MLA Abid Raza and four others for allegedly encroaching Nagar Palika Parishad land, police said.
Raza, a former chairman of Palika Parishad, has been charged with giving NOC against the rules on a piece of land which was earmarked for horticulture purposes for gaining undue benefits, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...