FIR against former BSP MLA, brother
Lucknow: An FIR has been registered against a former BSP MLA and his brother for allegedly duping a contractor of over Rs 42 lakhs and threatening him with dire consequences, police said on Friday.
The FIR was registered on a complaint of Vijay Kumar Yadav, a resident of Ashiyana, against former BSP MLA Irshad Khan and his brother Naushad, they said.
Yadav alleged that he got Khan`s school constructed but he failed to pay him Rs 42 lakhs and instead threatened to kill him.
The police is probing the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation