FIR against former BSP MLA, brother
Lucknow: An FIR has been registered against a former BSP MLA and his brother for allegedly duping a contractor of over Rs 42 lakhs and threatening him with dire consequences, police said on Friday.
The FIR was registered on a complaint of Vijay Kumar Yadav, a resident of Ashiyana, against former BSP MLA Irshad Khan and his brother Naushad, they said.
Yadav alleged that he got Khan`s school constructed but he failed to pay him Rs 42 lakhs and instead threatened to kill him.
The police is probing the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery