FIR against former BSP MLA, brother
Lucknow: An FIR has been registered against a former BSP MLA and his brother for allegedly duping a contractor of over Rs 42 lakhs and threatening him with dire consequences, police said on Friday.
The FIR was registered on a complaint of Vijay Kumar Yadav, a resident of Ashiyana, against former BSP MLA Irshad Khan and his brother Naushad, they said.
Yadav alleged that he got Khan`s school constructed but he failed to pay him Rs 42 lakhs and instead threatened to kill him.
The police is probing the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note