FIR against former SP MLA for attacking BSP worker
Ballia: A former SP MLA and one other were
on Monday booked for allegedly assaulting a BSP worker in
An FIR was registered against former SP MLA Sanatan Pandey
and one Tilak Pandey after a BSP worker, Makhan Singh (65),
alleged that Sanatan assaulted him with a stick over a petty
Refuting the charges, the former MLA claimed that the
allegation is a "political conspiracy to malign him."
Sanatan Pandey was elected to Vidhan Sabha on SP ticket
from Chilkahar seat in 2007. However, in the recent Assembly
elections in the state, he contested from Rasra and was
defeated by BSP`s Umashanker Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why