FIR against former SP MLA for attacking BSP worker
Ballia: A former SP MLA and one other were
on Monday booked for allegedly assaulting a BSP worker in
An FIR was registered against former SP MLA Sanatan Pandey
and one Tilak Pandey after a BSP worker, Makhan Singh (65),
alleged that Sanatan assaulted him with a stick over a petty
Refuting the charges, the former MLA claimed that the
allegation is a "political conspiracy to malign him."
Sanatan Pandey was elected to Vidhan Sabha on SP ticket
from Chilkahar seat in 2007. However, in the recent Assembly
elections in the state, he contested from Rasra and was
defeated by BSP`s Umashanker Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi