FIR against former SP MLA for attacking BSP worker
Ballia: A former SP MLA and one other were
on Monday booked for allegedly assaulting a BSP worker in
An FIR was registered against former SP MLA Sanatan Pandey
and one Tilak Pandey after a BSP worker, Makhan Singh (65),
alleged that Sanatan assaulted him with a stick over a petty
Refuting the charges, the former MLA claimed that the
allegation is a "political conspiracy to malign him."
Sanatan Pandey was elected to Vidhan Sabha on SP ticket
from Chilkahar seat in 2007. However, in the recent Assembly
elections in the state, he contested from Rasra and was
defeated by BSP`s Umashanker Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what