FIR against gay couple in UP
Ballia: A case has been filed against a
gay couple for getting their alleged marriage registered on fake documents, police said Friday.
Two boys, Simran of Bareilly and Chunman of Ballia, had
allegedly got married on February 29 in Chavar village and got it registered at the sub-registrar`s office here on March 19 by faking their identities.
The sub-registrar, Subhash Chandra Mishra, lodged an FIR
against the duo, alleging that they had sumbitted forge documents to fake their identities for getting their alleged
Police have registed a case and investigations are on to
trace the whereabouts of the gay couple, who are absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday