FIR against gay couple in UP
Ballia: A case has been filed against a
gay couple for getting their alleged marriage registered on fake documents, police said Friday.
Two boys, Simran of Bareilly and Chunman of Ballia, had
allegedly got married on February 29 in Chavar village and got it registered at the sub-registrar`s office here on March 19 by faking their identities.
The sub-registrar, Subhash Chandra Mishra, lodged an FIR
against the duo, alleging that they had sumbitted forge documents to fake their identities for getting their alleged
Police have registed a case and investigations are on to
trace the whereabouts of the gay couple, who are absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees