FIR against gay couple in UP
Ballia: A case has been filed against a
gay couple for getting their alleged marriage registered on fake documents, police said Friday.
Two boys, Simran of Bareilly and Chunman of Ballia, had
allegedly got married on February 29 in Chavar village and got it registered at the sub-registrar`s office here on March 19 by faking their identities.
The sub-registrar, Subhash Chandra Mishra, lodged an FIR
against the duo, alleging that they had sumbitted forge documents to fake their identities for getting their alleged
Police have registed a case and investigations are on to
trace the whereabouts of the gay couple, who are absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- French giants, Paris Saint-Germain announce the appointment of Unai Emery as new coach
- India gets top rating for prudent financial market norms
- RBI to remain open to facilitate transactions on July 1
- Rain plays havoc in Mumbai; heavy showers predicted for another week