FIR against gay couple in UP
Ballia: A case has been filed against a
gay couple for getting their alleged marriage registered on fake documents, police said Friday.
Two boys, Simran of Bareilly and Chunman of Ballia, had
allegedly got married on February 29 in Chavar village and got it registered at the sub-registrar`s office here on March 19 by faking their identities.
The sub-registrar, Subhash Chandra Mishra, lodged an FIR
against the duo, alleging that they had sumbitted forge documents to fake their identities for getting their alleged
Police have registed a case and investigations are on to
trace the whereabouts of the gay couple, who are absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez