FIR against gay couple in UP
Ballia: A case has been filed against a
gay couple for getting their alleged marriage registered on fake documents, police said Friday.
Two boys, Simran of Bareilly and Chunman of Ballia, had
allegedly got married on February 29 in Chavar village and got it registered at the sub-registrar`s office here on March 19 by faking their identities.
The sub-registrar, Subhash Chandra Mishra, lodged an FIR
against the duo, alleging that they had sumbitted forge documents to fake their identities for getting their alleged
Police have registed a case and investigations are on to
trace the whereabouts of the gay couple, who are absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH