FIR against SBI manager for depositing fake currency
Kanpur: The Reserve Bank of India on Monday registered an FIR against a manager of State Bank of India (SBI) for allegedly depositing fake currency, police said here.
Anupam Chaudhary, Manager of RBI has registered a case against the manager of SBI located on PD Road in Bajaria area here for allegedly depositing four fake notes of 100 denomination in the treasury of RBI, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love