FIR against SBI manager for depositing fake currency
Kanpur: The Reserve Bank of India on Monday registered an FIR against a manager of State Bank of India (SBI) for allegedly depositing fake currency, police said here.
Anupam Chaudhary, Manager of RBI has registered a case against the manager of SBI located on PD Road in Bajaria area here for allegedly depositing four fake notes of 100 denomination in the treasury of RBI, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre