FIR against SBI manager for depositing fake currency
Kanpur: The Reserve Bank of India on Monday registered an FIR against a manager of State Bank of India (SBI) for allegedly depositing fake currency, police said here.
Anupam Chaudhary, Manager of RBI has registered a case against the manager of SBI located on PD Road in Bajaria area here for allegedly depositing four fake notes of 100 denomination in the treasury of RBI, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29